Johnson County Kansas Court Services
Payment Information

Your probation officer will have specific detailed information for you regarding your court costs and restitution payment (if any).

Payment may be made by several methods:

  • In person, at the Clerk's Office at the Johnson Count Courthouse 8 am to 5 pm, M-F excluding holidays
  • By mail, using cashier's check, money order or personal check* made out to "Clerk of the District Court."  The mailing address is:  Clerk of the District Court, 100 N. Kansas Ave, Olathe, KS 66061
  • Online, using credit or debt card at **  Search via the case number or name and go to the accounting section.

* Personal checks are not allowed as payment for bad check cases nor for juvenile diversion cases.

** Online payment will not be accepted for cases referred to debt collection or for cases involving credit card fraud, computer crimes, forgery or identity theft.

Phone: (913) 715-7400
Linea en Espanol (913) 715-7519
Fax: (913) 715-7420
Johnson County Court Services
588 E. Santa Fe. Suite 4000
Olathe, Kansas  66061
Contact Us
ADA Information