Next Previous CRIMINAL RULE - NO. 19 Next Next

Amended Complaints

Amendments to a complaint or information may be made by filing an amended complaint or information. With permission of the court such amendments may be made by the District Attorney on the face of the existing complaint or information, and in such case shall be initialed and dated by the person making such permissive amendment. After arraignment, amendments may be made only upon order of the court.