Name: Keven M. P. O’Grady
Date of Birth: 1962
Place of Birth: Red Oak, Iowa
When Appointed: August 22, 2012
By Whom Appointed: Governor Sam Brownback
City of Residence: Prairie Village, Kansas
- B.A. -- Rockhurst College, 1984
- J.D. -- University of Kansas, 1987
- Ferree & Bunn, Chtd.; Ferree, Bunn & Byrum, Chtd.; Ferree, Bunn, & O’Grady, Chtd.; and Ferree, Bunn, O’Grady & Rundberg, Chtd., 1987 to 2012.
Civic and Professional Activities:
- Kansas Bar Association Family Law Section - President Elect (1998-1999), President (1999-2000), Section editor in 2000-2001, 2005-2006 and member of the executive committee from 1998 to 2001 and 2003 through 2005.
- Johnson County Bar Association Board of Directors (elected director), 2009-2011.
- Johnson County Bar Association's Family Law Bench-Bar Committee, member 1988 to present, Chair 1997-2012.
- Kansas Supreme Court Access to Justice Committee (formerly known as the Self Represented Party Committee) member August 2008 to present
Awards and Recognitions:
- CASA of Johnson & Wyandotte County, Kansas Attorney of the Year for 2005
- Named a "Super Lawyer" (the top 5% of lawyers in Kansas and Missouri) by Law & Politics/KC Magazine’s Super Lawyers Magazine in 2005, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- 2010 recipient of the Kansas Bar Association Pro Bono Certificate.